i did it.
i posted every freakin' day in may.
you guys must be oh so proud of me... even if some of the content sucked.
here are some of my favorite posts that resulted from this challenge:
also, i started a series. yeah, bet you didn't know that since i didn't really point it out. it's called #typethenthink and i post every thursday. you can see those here, here, and here.
Love your site!
ReplyDeleteThis is a wonderful blog site. Haha I know how hard it can be to post every day. I joined a community where we blog about what we are doing to succeed in life. I love it, it is called Early To Rise or as I know it ETR. I bet Disney land was fun! I cam to comment through a contest that is going on right now for a beautiful necklace but I am glad they had me comment your site is wonderful. Keep up the great job!
ReplyDelete